Findings from the 13th Annual Law Department Operations Survey
New Perspectives On New Data
For the past 13 years, the annual Blickstein Group Law Department Operations Survey has amassed key trend data concerning the burgeoning discipline of legal ops. The findings of the 2020 LDO Survey reveals a resilient profession that managed very well through the pandemic—
with only 6% saying that it impacted their ability to deliver legal services.
Find out more in our free webinar. We will share data and provide new perspectives on:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Legal Operations
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The Continued Growth of Professionalism
- NewLaw Approaches
- And a look ahead at what we can expect in 2021 and beyond.
- Elizabeth Benegas, General Counsel, NetDocuments
- Kiran Mallavarapu, Sr. VP & Manager, Legal Strategic Services, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Brad Blickstein, Principal, Blickstein Group
This year’s survey offers the first real data on the pandemic’s impact on law department operations. After years of growth, how did the field of legal ops adapt to the slowdown and pandemic?